To get participation credits (needed for certification or re-certification) for OCCs, you will need to either attend live or listen to the call recording. While listening, please take note of a unique code provided by Tracy sometime during the call. You will need this code to request credit.
To request credit, please access the Open Coaching Call Credit Request Form available on the ' Open Coaching Calls' course introduction page (from your Student Dashboard).
Once you open the form, each question will pop up as a separate screen. Simply click through the screens and answer the questions.
- Enter your First name and your Last name
- Enter the Email Address associated with your SAFM account
- Enter your SAFM Username (it's very important to provide your correct username in order to receive credit)
- Click the drop-down menu to choose the Open Coaching Call you’re requesting credit for
- Enter the “correct” unique code** for this particular Open Coaching Call (the form will show error if the code does not match correctly)
- A rating for this particular coaching call (this type of feedback is always important to us)
- Your biggest takeaway in 500 characters or less (as succinct as you would like it to be). Please don’t overthink this part. You will not be judged on your answer. We may use it to help plan future curriculum.
Once you submit the form, you will receive an email confirming that your submission has been received.