Effective with our 2021 offerings, SAFM is transitioning to a two-semester annual schedule. For 2021, we will offer semesters in January and September. Starting in 2022, semester start dates will shift a bit to early February and mid-September for the future. Our three annual exam windows will remain unchanged.
- Sign up here to receive Registration Notifications: https://schoolafm.com/semester-notifications
- In the interim, please do stay engaged and take advantage of our substantial public resources:
Make sure you are signed up to receive Weekly Clinical Tips and experience a free mini-course: https://schoolafm.com/newsletter-email-box/.
- Find and click to Follow the SAFM Facebook page to receive announcements, participate in FB Lives and connect with other like-minded practitioners. This page also features many deep dive topical videos. https://www.facebook.com/AppliedFunctionalMedicine/.
- Check out the hundreds of Clinical Tips on our website: https://schoolafm.com/clinical-know-how/ . These include a rich mix of quick, powerful tips and deeper topical dives into various disease processes as viewed through the functional medicine lens.
- You can also purchase individual clinical courses at any time. They are each open for 6 weeks at a time. If you purchase one and move through the materials, Then, purchase another, you have access to any prior courses purchased. Anytime you open your account, you have access to anything you've ever purchased. Here's the link to individual courses. https://schoolafm.com/clinical-courses/
- You can find this and much more information on our public webpage at www.schoolafm.com then go to programs.