Email can be blocked or filtered into the bulk folder especially now that email filters are focusing more strongly on commercial mail. Some email providers will not deliver emails they flag as spam at all. Adding the emails below to your contact list will help ensure that our emails are delivered to your inbox and not mistakenly sent to the junk folder or not delivered to you at all. Please white-list our email addresses, which are as follows: Tracy@SchoolAFM.com, Support@SchoolAFM.com, SupportTeam@SchoolAFM.com, StudentConnect@sitemail.schoolafm.com, Eddie@SchoolAFM.com and Admin@SchoolAFM.com
Below is information on how to white-list us with Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, Outlook, Apple Mail, and ThunderBird. Even if your ISP or email program is not listed, with these instructions you should be able to figure out how to white-list our email address at any ISP or with any email program.
Also, if you find emails from us in your spam or junk folder, please take that opportunity to tell your mail program that it is not spam by hitting the "not spam", "not junk" or similar button, as that will train your program to white-list it.
To white-list our email addresses with Yahoo!, you will need to set up a "filter" after first taking the following steps:
1. If you find email from our email addresses is going to your Yahoo! bulk folder, open it and click "Not Spam"
2. Be sure that our email addresses are not in your "Blocked Addresses" list. If our email addresses are on your "Blocked Addresses" list, select and click "Remove Block"
Now to create the filter:
3. Open your mail and click on "Mail Options" in the upper right-hand corner
4. Select 'Filters' (in the bottom left corner)
5. On the Filters page, click "Add"
6. Select the "From header:" rule, and add "contains" and our email addresses, which tells the system to put email with our email addresses in your inbox and not the bulk folder.
7. Click the "Choose Folder" pull down menu and select 'Inbox'
8. Pick the Add Filter button
To white-list our address with Hotmail you will need to add our email addresses to your Hotmail Safe List. Here's how:
1. First, if you find email from us in your Hotmail junk folder, open the email and click "Not Junk"
2. Next, check to see if our email addresses are on your Blocked Senders list. If you find our email addresses on your Hotmail blocked senders list, select each and click on the "Remove" button.
3. Next, open your mailbox and click "Options" in the upper right hand corner
4. At the top of the page, click on the "Junk E-mail Protection" link
5. Next, click on "Safe List", which is down near the bottom
6. Copy and paste our email addresses where it says "Type an address or domain"
7. Click the "Add" button
1. First, if you find email from us in your Gmail spam folder, select our email and click the "Not Spam" button
2. Next, open an email that you have received from us
3. Click on the little down-pointing-triangle-arrow next to "Reply":
4. Click "Add The School of Applied Functional Medicine to Contacts list"
1. On the Tools menu, click Options
2. On the Preferences tab, click Junk E-mail
3. On the Safe Senders tab, click Add
4. Add our email addresses where it says "Add address"
5. Click OK
To white-list in Thunderbird, you will need to add our email addresses to your address book, and then set up your Thunderbird Junk Mail Controls to white-list your address book.
1. First, if you find email from our email addresses in your Junk folder, right-click on our email and choose "Mark as Not Junk"
2. Next, click the Address Book button
3. Highlight the Personal Address Book
4. Click on "New Card"
5. In the "Contact" tab of the new card, copy and paste our email addresses to the email dialog box
6. Click "Ok"
7. Next, to white-list your address book, select "Tools > Junk Mail Controls" from the drop down menu
8. Update the "White Lists" module under the "Settings" tab by selecting "Personal Address Book" from the drop down menu, and then check the box next to "Do not mark messages as junk mail"
9. Click "Ok"
Apple Mail for OS X
1. First, if email from our email addresses ends up in your junk folder, highlight or open it and click "Not Junk" at the top of your screen.
2. Go to Mail > Preferences from your Mail menu
3. Go to the Rules tab
4. Select Add Rule
5. Give this rule a name such as "The School of Applied Functional Medicine"
6. Create a rule that says "If any of the following conditions are met: 'From' 'Contains'" and then paste in Tracy@schoolafm.com, etc…
7. From the actions, select 'Move message' to mailbox 'Inbox'.
8. Click "OK"