The Q&A Treasure Chest (which is only available to SAFM students) is completely different from the Clinical blog (which is public), and it provides an extensive, searchable database filled with hundreds of detailed posts on a wide variety of illnesses, symptoms, medications, supplements, and clinical references. These clinical questions are hand-picked by Tracy and given deeper exploration and exhaustive response. When you are logged into your account, you may find the Q&A Treasure Chest here: https://www.schoolafm.com/membership-general-qa/
Articles in this section
- How do I sign up as a new user on the website?
- Do I need to purchase books?
- What is the Q&A Treasure Chest?
- How much time per week should I allow for my studies?
- When I am in a Semester, how long do I have access to my course materials?
- Can I purchase an additional course in addition to my semester courses?
- Can I make a clinical course change after I have registered for the Semester?
- What are Custom Consultations?
- How do I get access to the Wildly Successful Facebook Forum?
- How do I access my Peer Huddle?